What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc.. Depending on the information they contain and the way the terminal is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the ownership:
- Own Cookies: These are those belonging to Bloomdesign.
- Third-party cookies: These are those owned by a third party, other than Bloomdesign, which will be the one who treats the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: These are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Cookies analysis and / or advertising: These are those that serve to analyze information on navigation and offer advertising, whether generic or customized.
What is a cookie used for?
Cookies are used to offer you personalized services and/or advertising, to analyze the functioning of the system, to recognize you when you access as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as soon as possible, as well as to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, it does require the consent of the person concerned that can be requested in different ways. In the case of Bloomdesign, shall be deemed granted if you continue to use the website, notwithstanding that at any time you can revoke it and disable cookies.
What cookies does Bloomdesign currently use?
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google. On the other hand, if you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics across all web pages, go to the following link.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to disable cookies altogether. To control what use you want to be made of your information, you can configure the browser of your terminal in the way you deem most convenient.
In any case, please note that if you disable technical and/or performance cookies, the quality of the website may decrease or it may be more difficult to identify you.
We indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the different browsers:
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042